The Public Servant Party of Westchester acts only to serve the best interest of our community.
– To articulate a well thought out course of action with an actual plan and milestones for successful outcomes.
– To seek and value engagement from its citizenry.
– To objectively listen to all sides of an issue, then use reason and facts to determine what is best.
– To recognize that something that sounds good, looks good, and makes people feel good is not automatically good.
– To speak the truth based on facts and not play on people’s emotions.
– To admit a mistake despite the political consequences, because that is the only way to correct a mistake.
– To not act for glory, power, or money.